• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smashed a bottle in my hand last night, completely accidental, mind. My friend, seeing this, was startled and dropped the other bottle. Dampened the evening quite a bit.

If anyone was near the London Eye yesterday around nightfall, I apologize for the ruckus.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Been saying for weeks liver pools momentum is too much, you all laughed

kharma45

13-04-2014-GifNumber-284.gif

Hart lol.

How he's still #1 is beyond me.

Jimrpg

Who do most neutrals prefer to win? Liverpool or city? Being an Everton fan, hoping city win but Liverpool have too much fire power at home

Wilbur

Banned
Bet Yaya isn't even injured. Probably bottling it and wants to come off so he doesn't get blame for not turning up again. Pussy.

L1NETT

Who do most neutrals prefer to win? Liverpool or city? Being an Everton fan, hoping city win but Liverpool have too much fire power at home

Most Bradford fans (on our forum) want Pool

-Young, good football, English, brought through youth, quality to watch, barely spent

vs

Petro money

Not a tough one :p

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.

I'm leaning towards Liverpool if only to up the number of Premier League winning teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom