• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

arsenal are looking merely decent and haven't created any chances yet.

they're going to let city get back in the game if they keep playing this way.

Choc

Banned
Heppel

on the A-League panel but not a regular week in and week out (not FIFA badged yet)

Week in week out I am NSW Premier League, Vic Premier league, QLD premier league depending on requirements in winter. National Youth League in AL Season.

Nationally accredited though up to AL Level.

Sanjay

I have to agree with you, Arsenal look weak at the back, city could have scored if City made the right decisions. But man how shit is Walcott? this is the best I have seen Arsenal playing with 10 men.

Agreed. RVP has been coming in deeper to get the ball. We need to massively improve because I can see City scoring here. Feels like we're only playing with Song and Rosicky at the moment, Arteta needs to do more

Anderson

Dont like this, should be one nil ahead and balotelli sent off, used all our luck against Liverpool it seems

City will win this :(

Choc

Banned
i think city should sell mario in the summer. He is a fucking amazing player but like Joey barton in the old days, he just has brain explosions that you can't have at a top club

geez mario keep the feet down

FootballFan

Hahaha, wonder if Barca would have gotten a penalty out of that?

2dlmJ.png

dc89

Balotelli has a printed message on his top under his football shirt.

Admit it, now you know you wall want him to score just to see it.

kharma45

well based on loading (he has been sent off earlier this season), then yeah thats likely. Basically the FA would award a retrospective red. Given his disciplinary record, his ban gets extended.

edit: surely its why always me again :p

Didn't know that, just seen that guys next tweet too

"Mario Balotelli would get 5-game ban due to additional games for reds in same season. Red v LFC, retrospective red v Spurs = extra 2."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom