• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

Everyone has a bad game from time to time.

He just needs to shake it off at this point.

thing is that he's been bad for most of the season, dont get me wrong by bad i mean that he's still a good player but he's not close to his world class form from 2010. not to forget his off-field antics,

panty

Real Madrid: Casillas, Pepe, Ramos, Khedira, Ronaldo, Kaká, Benzema, Xabi Alonso, Coentrão, Arbeloa & Di María.

Atlético Madrid: Courtois, Juanfran, Perea, Godín, F. Luis, Tiago, Gabi, Diego, Arda, Adrían & Falcao.

Where're the fuck is Özil?! Also Coentrao? FUCK MY LIFE

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Oh I agree, merely pointing out the fact that officials are shit, not corrupt.

We had the same thing at home to Wolves, corner clearly given wrongly but the players were too busy whinging about that to concentrate on defending it.

Wigan 1-0 United

untitled-13nzbv5.gif

My stream is crap for the united match, only good capture I got of the goal

Man City 2-0 West Brom

untitled-147kadv.gif

feel

Nervous as fuck for this Madrid game. Most crucial game of the rest of the season for them, if they lose points it's all over.

spidye

and fuck robben. he is the only reason why we lost today. normally I don't pinpoint a loss to a single person but robben was the reason why lewandowski's goal was not offside, he missed big chances and the penalty. lol

we don't need him. just sell him back to chelsea or madrid.

Soi-Fong

and fuck robben. he is the only reason why we lost today. normally I don't pinpoint a loss to a single person but robben was the reason why lewandowski's goal was not offside, he missed big chances and the penalty. lol

we don't need him. just sell him back to chelsea or madrid.

Lol don't judge robben off one game. Had an off day. Simple as that.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Evans getting away with a second yellow. United are living dangerously.

Meier

TEVEZ! Get in!

Last few minutes have looked like the first 5-10 or so when it was like Mancini had the instructions set to "Overload."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom