• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT| The Beautiful Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

chelsea, please fire di matteo immediately. yes, chelsea, everyone will laugh at you, again, for firing a coach so soon after giving him a contract, but you've made a huge mistake. fix it.

Regardless of whether people think it was a red or not earlier, he got sent off for it, and he shouldn't have made the tackle like that. It completely killed us, City are crowding us out in midfield and we can't go anywhere.

Chelsea's defence looks as frail as last year. 10 men too.

Terry is on the way down. Luis is mental. Mikel is...there?

City's attack is rampant. As per.

Chelsea 1-3 Man City (Nasri)

ib2uNurG9Ab7rA.gif

kharma45

Chelsea's defence looks as frail as last year. 10 men too.

Terry is on the way down. Luis is mental. Mikel is...there?

City's attack is rampant. As per.

That's what I was saying earlier in the summer and a few people jumped on me for it.

They've a potentially very potent attack but they're pretty average elsewhere.

chelsea, please fire di matteo immediately. yes, chelsea, everyone will laugh at you, again, for firing a coach so soon after giving him a contract, but you've made a huge mistake. fix it.

Nah, have to wait for Pepe to get off his time off/vacation/celibate. Anyway it's hardly his mistake Ivan was a dumb ass and gave away the game.

dc89

City want more goals.

As I was saying, the games between these two have been hotly contested over the past 3 seasons or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom