• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT2| @agent_89: My sources tell me the season has started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they finally got that penalty, Ramos showing yet again what a fucking idiot he is in defense and clear penalty. Should still have had Sanchez sent off a long time ago.

bjaelke

DerZuhälter;41340501 said:
BTW.

Where are the gifs?Who is usually responsible for it? This artform shouldn't be missed in the new OT..

aggyW.jpg

Salvadora

Koscielny, Ox and Wilshere Injury Update #AFC
false:Most of the first team squad were given the day off today, apart from those receiving treatment.

Everyone in last week's squad will be involved, Gervinho's issue was cramp. Alex Oxlade-Charmberlain is expected to be fit after recovering well. The biggest doubt is Koscielny. Whilst the rest of the first team had a day off, he was in receiving treatment. "Kos was getting treatment but moving freely, lets see what happens tomorrow".

Long term injury absentee Jack Wilshere is making fine progress. He's even told staff he "wants to play next weekend!" Although he's currently running outdoors freely without pain, the club are being extra cautious with him to avoid anymore setbacks. He's penciled in for a return to full training in just over 3 weeks time, however I wouldn't be surprised if he comes back quicker.
1304351824861.gif

MPW

bullshit offside goal let barca back in the match

and now they lead 2-1

sanchez is still on the pitch with no cards

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
i know my post did suffice but holy fuckballs, this game just got way more interesting.. are any mods footie fans? also any brits in tha' houuse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom