• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Everton booing
KuGsj.gif

We deserved it imo. Looped ball back into the box, Aj beats Howard to it, smashes into the net. OH AYE

Diablos54

So I woke up and Arsenal were 1-0 up, then Podolski scored straight away, it was looking like a bad start to the day.

Thank you Berbagod! :)

GQman2121

Banned
arsenal are on their way to becoming liverpool.

actually, they are already kind of are.

this is depressing.

They're struggling now, but Liverpool won silverware last year and were in the FA Cup Final!

Appearance is everything though, so I actually agree with you :p

Hixx

"This is the sixth league game which Everton have gone behind - but they are yet to lose any of them."

I'm going to bury my head in the sand for 45 mins brb

dc89

I'm telling you now BayernGAF, there better be a goal in that game or else!!
I'll fly over and Rummage will feel my fury.

Jimrpg

"This is the sixth league game which Everton have gone behind - but they are yet to lose any of them."

I'm going to bury my head in the sand for 45 mins brb

everton have a hard time playing against martin oneill teams - especially when he was at villa we hardly won any of them... though everton have a good record against sunderland... haven't lost in like forever...

i suppose its going to even itself out and the game is going to be a draw? but yeah hoping its not because we have dropped far too many points lately and we really need to take all three out of a home game against sunderland

spidye

pls not robben pls not robben pls not robben pls not robben pls not robben pls not robben pls not robben pls not robben pls not robben pls not robben pls not robben pls not robben pls not robben pls not robben pls not robben pls not robben pls not robben pls not robben

ALAGOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom