• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Football's pissing me off so much recently. Why can't games just go by without controversy, why does Howard Webb have to assist a fucking goal. It's infuriating.

Diablos54

Football's pissing me off so much recently. Why can't games just go by without controversy, why does Howard Webb have to assist a fucking goal. It's infuriating.
But Mata got the assist? (Yes I know what you're getting at, but that's what you get for shitty marking).

It is annoying as fuck but its one of those were nobody is to blame it was just hit right at him

And as I say that he evens it up lol

iGtSE7WZhpVn9.gif

Garjon

Webb's positioning is dire. It's a rarity for a ref to get in the way of the ball in a single match, let alone twice in 5 minutes.

dc89

Need another two goals from this game to keep the 10 fold alive.

Also need a goal in the Toon and Hammers game! Please don't fail me now!

Timurid

Toro is facing Roma next week. I think we will win that game. Our away form has been excellent so far so we might steal the 3 points next week.

Arnie

But Mata got the assist? (Yes I know what you're getting at, but that's what you get for shitty marking).

Yes, but we were dispossessed in our own half. Poor marking regardless, the corner was a gift. As I say, it's not really Webb, it's not Chelsea, it's just another part of football that's pissing me off as of late. All these little things are adding up for us.

Diablos54

As I say, it's not really Webb, it's not Chelsea, it's just another part of football that's pissing me off as of late. All these little things are adding up for us.
I do agree with this, is seems to happen at least once every weekend and it's costing teams points, and that's unacceptable IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom