• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

qindarka

Banned
And in the last 10 minutes of the half Chelsea could have scored 3 or 4.

Were dropping deeper and deeper and Chelsea are creating all the chances. To be frank, it would be an epic choke by Chelsea if they don't win this.

Half-time will change things. I seriously doubt the same pattern of play will continue at the start of the second.

Kyoufu

His early season form was fucking incredible. It's hardly laughable.

It's VERY laughable to judge a player or team based on one or in this case a handful of performances.

Mata has been amazing ever since Chelsea signed him.

Right now THERE IS NO COMPARISON.

Clegg

If there are any goals in the second half then United need to get the first one.

That would settle the nerves a bit.

I think we should win. Although my friend has got every game right on his accumulator this weekend and the last game is this. He needs a Man Utd win for 13.5k. So divided! If Man Utd win, I know he will buy me some computer parts but if Chelsea win I can shove it in his face and we don't lose to RVP.

GorillaJu

I think we should win. Although my friend has got every game right on his accumulator this weekend and the last game is this. He needs a Man Utd win for 13.5k. So divided! If Man Utd win, I know he will buy me some computer parts but if Chelsea win I can shove it in his face and we don't lose to RVP.

That's a lot of fucking money. Screw results man, go for those parts!

GorillaJu

The thing is that Cazorla came out playing really super well at the beginning of the season, where Mata was rather poor for the first two or three games and needed time to hit his stride. Now he's hit it and he's on fire.

spidye

fuck heynckes
fuck him so much
the players are clearly tired and he starts the same players as always.
fuck his rotation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom