• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Nani MOTM so far.

0338_nlmv.gif

Michael Bradley.

arkon

This can't actually be the Japanese translation of Sonic The Hedgehog right?

Sonikku za Hejjihoggu

It's not a translation. More like transcription(?) of the words into one of the syllabaries that make up written Japanese. What you've got there is the romanized form of it. It's what they normally do with foreign words/loan words.

Guess OddMorsel can explain it better

fuenf

I want to believe :lol

Who in the fuck would sign Löw? The guy will completely fail at club football. Again. Doubt he would go back to it, either.

we are probably save thanks to Sammer, but I think a lot of clubs would sign him (and fire him 3 months later). Wasnt Abramovich interested in him?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I wonder if Phil Neville has any actual opinions or if he just regurgitates things everyone knows.

Hixx

Pls.

He scored and could have had another. Carrying Portugal at the moment.

FIFA will agree with me after the game :p

Nope.

USA's best player has been DeMarcus Beasley.

Beasley has done fuck all.

I think me and you are watching different games. Bradley, Jones, Johnson and Dempsey have contributed much more than him.

Arnie

Friedel and Hansen are a good combo.

Phillip Neville is a tit.

Fucking hell nobody gives a shit about England and Roy Hodgson. They FAILED. I don't care how Hodgson feels. He's a shit manager who's done shit, and what.

Suen

US defense is so bad at clearing the ball. Portugal looks shite, don't see them coming far but it would be cool if they played against Brazil.

GorillaJu

It's not a translation. More like transcription(?) of the words into one of the syllabaries that make up written Japanese. What you've got there is the romanized form of it. It's what they normally do with foreign words/loan words.

Guess OddMorsel can explain it better

Nothing to add to this that's better than I could have explained it

L1NETT

Is this the Carvalho geeza people were spunking themselves over?

What was it, 35m?

Daylight robbery

Got skinned by Jermaine Jones

Says it all

WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom