• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

Getting too exposed, no cover in front at all.

Christ, we are way too respectful of Italy. Five players letting one run around with the ball, all standing off him. One of you commit ffs.
Even going forward, he looks too timid.

Shaw has pace to keep up. But Rooney definitely needs to help.

Fuck Candreav he needs to get off to pitch.

I knew this problem would happen. We will dominate posession but we have no number 10 to link the midfield with the attack.

Fantantonio on for Candreva
Or Marchisio
or candreva and Balo both off for Immobile and Cerci/Insigne

Italy look like they have some class but England are good at the counter. We're allowing too much space down the left hand side where Rooney cannot help Baines.

bud

pirlo's passing is so beautiful and effortless, but it's not like he's having a particularly hard time--england are letting him do whatever he wants. and then there's darmian on the right flank who's not being bothered by anyone either.

Why is Paletta even in our national team is beyond me. Useless player, never has a clue, he WILL make England score again if he doesn't wake up.

pirlo's passing is so beautiful and effortless, but it's not like he's having a particularly hard time--england are letting him do whatever he wants. and then there's darmian on the right flank who's not being bothered by anyone either.
I think italy confused England by pushing Pirlo further forward. For a lot of the game Veratti or De Rossi are playing deeper than him and I don't think England have really figured out who should be tracking Pirlo or who should be marking him.

Scum

Exactly. I expect an exqusite FK from him soon.

Pirlo has been completely unmarked for most of the match, his passing should be spot on... and people cumming over him jumping over a fucking ball, instead of praising that fantastic shot instead, ugh.

and yeah, what the fuck is up with Darmian being completely unmarked lol, England have been lucky he has been overlooked a few times.

Oh and yeah, Darmian has been great. I'm not surprised, I mean, he's from our youth sector. And now we'd have to pay 15m to get him back.

It looks like everything's in slow mo when Pirlo has the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom