• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
Wooooooooooooooo!

iSkvehAoSPqEM.gif

Breaking new records. Woooooooooooooo!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
All the United fans telling me we would win :| that I was being too negative

Not a single player in this team is above a 5/10 today except Adnan, shocking.

Meier

United with no home losses on opening day since 1972 according to the announcer. Hopefully van Gaal keeps up Moyes' tradition of breaking records or streaks.

Think United will come back to get win or draw anyway.

Jarnet87

Every other team in the Premier League has more aggressive wingers then United. Everyone else will attempt to take on defenders but us.

GQman2121

Banned
Christ, with the ball in the air crossing goal, Fellani just gave no fucks.

However, Young tries to play the ball, but because he is shit, completely misjudges its flight and Routledge is able to make contact.

Just a perfect way to concede from a comedic standpoint for me.

fuenf

Don't worry United-GAF. Van Gaal's Bayern also sucked during his first games... he started with a draw, another draw and a loss over here... we then panicked bought Robben and the rest is history. It just takes time for his players to get used to the system.

United with no home losses on opening day since 1972 according to the announcer. Hopefully van Gaal keeps up Moyes' tradition of breaking records or streaks.

Think United will come back to get win or draw anyway.

Great... can't wait for us to break more shit records.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom