• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

they were rioting a few days ago actually

but it was as loud as their support in the Emirates so no one noticed

you should thank me ArsenalGAF, Arnie would've worded this more brutally
They pushed over the hummus stand and built a piece of contrarian architecture in protest.

It was chaos.

noal

Banned
All this time outside of Gaf. Were gonna loose him, aren't we?

I'll get father Noah to have a word with him. If that fails, then bialystok will kick his arse and show him the error of his ways.

Wilbs can't be lost; he comes up on my autocorrect now!

Abraxas

Nothing is working. Fair play to palace, pulis lives on. We look creatively bankrupt, ramsey has gone missing, cazorla is shocking, alexis is trying to do too much. Defense has been good, other than the CP goal.

pulga

Banned
You have Benzema as a striker. Considering the difference in our levels of spending its even worse than Giroud.

Yes.

And deservedly so.

Benzema is perfect for Madrid m8, he can play with his back towards the goal like none other and it allows him to combine with Bale and CR beautifully.

Wilbur

Banned
arniemoyesglx1i.gif

Blablurn

hey, im lurker #3322. im gonna judge u that u post some kpop pics in recent weeks and not tby the fact that u support ur team for over 8 years in this thread alreaady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom