• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Chelsea wankfest has already begun on Sky, "The sign of potential champions" 20 minutes into their first game! One thing I really hate about the media in this country is how they pick teams to hype up and change their mind so quickly. Last season it was Liverpool while Arsenal received a lot of negative press for some reason.

Liverpool did beat Arsenal 5-1

Hixx

ftonrg.gif

L1NETT

The Chelsea wankfest has already begun on Sky, "The sign of potential champions" 20 minutes into their first game! One thing I really hate about the media in this country is how they pick teams to hype up and change their mind so quickly. Last season it was Liverpool while Arsenal received a lot of negative press for some reason.

Need dem headlines

It's the Robbie Savage school of punditry

one win = best team ever

one loss = sack the manager

WJD

The instant that went in I headed to FPL and switched Mata for Fabregas.

Didn't think he'd settle back in so quickly and successfully.

Meier

That second goal was really sexy. Chelsea are scary.

I switched out Cesc for Sterling.. I gotta find a way to get him back.

Liverpool did beat Arsenal 5-1

I don't mean results wise. There were loads of really unnecessary "reports" of unrest coming out of the Arsenal camp around February time when they were near the top of the league and just before they hit that really tough run of fixtures. There was never much substantial behind said reports either. Plus there was the usual criticism of Wenger and that whole Giroud story too.

Marc

Haha, these Gerrard songs... christ.

m8 you should've seen the backwards pass Rakitic just did

it was brilliant

Pulga watching barca pre-season friendlies...

Accept your love for them like Wilbs has accepted Liverpool into his heart.

Some good football already, very pleasing

Nice to see schurrle playing well, nice finish. His performances at the World Cup seems to have done him a lot of good

pulga

Banned
Haha, these Gerrard songs... christ.

Pulga watching barca pre-season friendlies...

Accept your love for them like Wilbs has accepted Liverpool into his heart.

Im curious to see MSN's (ugh...) first game together, but surely they're gonna take Messi and Neymar out now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom