• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Forced lol, #moderndayslavery

I'm posting this with a bit of sentiment. But he wasn't allowed to go to Ajax. We called Vitesse a couple of times to discuss terms but they didn't even pick up the phone. They saw us as a competitor for the league.

0ASnLKj.png

The joke is on them.

I'm posting this with a bit of sentiment. But he wasn't allowed to go to Ajax. We called Vitesse a couple of times to discuss terms but they didn't even pick up the phone. They saw us as a competitor for the league.

0ASnLKj.png

The joke is on them.

Maybe they just wanted the big money... and keep friendly with their parent club. He had some good showing and looked to actually be used a bit, especially last season with the shit midfield.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Pereyrareyra is amazing

He can do everything and everywhere

And I love his "does a mail man celebrate when he delivers his mail" expression

Pennywise

Played my first games of the new PES demo.

Not a bad game in general, the foundation is there.
If the really keep up the work and continue to work on some important points, the series might be on the right way.

And what on earth have they done with Lichtensteiner ?
He looks like a young Vito Corleono when he opens his mouth.

Normal tackles are shit most of the time and look off.
If it's really true that you cannot mod your console version anymore, the series needs to improve even more.

Anyway, keep up the work and you might get me next year or the following.

And fucking hell Juve, what a disaster tactic...
How can anyone play with that formation ?
Dante was good, so that was also off...but Badstuber got injured, so it's even.

Linius

Maybe they just wanted the big money... and keep friendly with their parent club. He had some good showing and looked to actually be used a bit, especially last season with the shit midfield.

We were willing to go up to 10 million, that's about what you guys payed. But yeah, obviously the Chelsea connection has been a big influence on the matter.

Zabojnik

DID YOU SEE THAT FEET PLAY BY MORATA YURT?

Okay, it was an amazing save from Leali. You're off the hook, Giovinco. I'm sorry, fade. Cenere, cenere everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom