• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's so annoying for Liverpool.

Cos like, it's a fluke. Basically innit. They all count and what not but he's just smashed it I'm sure he hasn't meant to finish like that.

And that's 1-1.

Damn.

When did Liverpool lose 3 matches? Damn, without Sturridge and Suarez they suffered a lot. What were like for points this time last season?

Feorax

We weren't getting anything when the ref decided not to send off Barry for his 4th yellow.

Markovic needs to fuck off back to Portugal. Came into the club thinking he's the best player in the league, then done nothing outside of 1 half decent touch against City.

Arnie

When did Liverpool lose 3 matches? Damn, without Sturridge and Suarez they suffered a lot. What were like for points this time last season?
We didn't lose.

Fucking feels like it though.

Consellationis that it's a wonder goal.

Only thing that pulls me out of this brain abyss is a West Ham win.

Not happening.

Can't be gutted as i thought we would get hammered today. I have no problem when the opo scores a worldy. At least we defended a bit better today but with Lukaku going wide all the time it made it alot easier to keep him out the game. However dropping off the way we did is not what i want to see... we should have pressed higher.

KingGondo

Banned
Team is lacking the killer instinct they had last season. Balotelli had to convert that cross from Sterling.

They don't know what they are yet.

GorillaJu

We weren't getting anything when the ref decided not to send off Barry for his 4th yellow.

Markovic needs to fuck off back to Portugal. Came into the club thinking he's the best player in the league, then done nothing outside of 1 half decent touch against City.

Lol Feo pls.

Not angry either.

I'm sad

You could see it happening the second we made a discernible shift to letting them have possession until they got 35 yards from goal

Rodgers should be docked his wages for that shite. There's no accounting for such a good goal, but we put ourselves in that situation. Fucking livid. All we had to do was carrying on fucking playing the way we were already playing.

Tc91

Did he now? Was he supposed to FLY to Manchester and kidnap Woodward back to Turin? :lol

but u like allen

1 phone call to king Woody saying he want's to play for the Gaalaticos would of been enough.

Strootlord will be awesome for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom