• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I fucking love us going forward, i love it

I fucking love it so much, its so fun to watch at the moment

United are entertaining as fuck

Seems like Oscar has come back from holiday finally.

Poor defending by the guy who let it go past him though. Now can we please get a second quite quickly if possible please need to stop letting opposition teams get back into the match like we have done in the last 3

The guy they have doing Man Utd and West Ham commentary on NBC Sports is getting annoying, acting as if he's offering some sage-like insight while explaining the difference in quality between Enner Valencia and Wayne Rooney.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Pretty entertaining at the back too if you're not a United fan tbf

Yup. Don't mind us floundering this season as much as last. At least there's some evidence of attacking football.

Compare this to last 2 years

We have one of the best attacking forces in the league and if we fix our D we are genuinely top 3 material

Kacar

The guy they have doing Man Utd and West Ham commentary on NBC Sports is getting annoying, acting as if he's offering some sage-like insight while explaining the difference in quality between Enner Valencia and Wayne Rooney.

He honestly sounds like a Man U supporter, still going on about the refs screwing over United last week lol.

KcrTgA6.png

Lambert should start above Balo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom