• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

pappe

Fatcao is bleeding. 😢😢😢😢

Rooney slowing down our play.

We really really reaallly need another goal here.

K1LLER7

Good half.

Deserved lead. Need to get the next goal and kill the game. Falcao looked good linking with RVP, just needs to keep getting in the box, a goal will come.

confuziz

Banned
Well it is against Zeman side haha. Stootman will have a tough time getting back into the side.

It is looking like Juve vs Roma for the title again.

Still, look at the CSKA match. Not the worst opponent you have there.

If Strootman doesn't get back in the squad, he'll want to go to united in January. Difficult choices.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Seriously this is so great, 2 weeks on the trot playing good football going forward, I was super worried about Leicester and to their credit could pull this back, they have the quality.

Great going forward

Shit going back

Is this not the recipe for great football?

Please lets score one more :3

Tc91

I'd keep it the same at the break, don't wanna leave ourselves with only 1 sub. I would take Rojo off though some time during the 2nd half.

I know England are desperate, but I don't understand how the commentator can be raving about Rooney as the number ten.

Now watch him score.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom