• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

ocz0mzs4cq4o.jpg

inky

Lol @ inky saying it wasnt a pen. Shaw got away with that but was most blatant pen ever. As soon as commentator started bigging up his pen record he was dooomed

It wasn't as blatant m4. From the other angle it looked like Shaw got the ball away first.

I will concede it looks like a pen from the close up. In the .gif you do see that the Everton player got to the ball first, but it still looks like Shaw got a touch of the ball before getting the man.

It doesn't matter now anyway. Pen was saved =)

Gets the ball but cleans him out in the process, also comes from behind the man. Pen all day, just because you happen to get the ball does not allow to go through the man.

Giggzy

If shaw touches the ball there, it's because hibberts touch pushes it into the path of shaw's toe. Not sure I'd label that a good tackle. Pen all day for me

Rad-

It's Hibbert touching the ball, Shaw seems to completely miss it.

Hibbert does touch but looks like Shaw does as well after it. The ball changes direction midair. Either way it doesn't matter anymore and really hard for the ref to call that. I would have called penalty as well.

Arnie

Both Falcao and RVP have been poor. Both look off the pace. United don't need either of them too much because Everton are so toothless in all departments.

No Jagielka impossible strike to save them this time.

Even Baines isn't scoring pens.

The Krosnodar effect. Sounds like a place from Star Wars. United are the Sith. Curious link.

scently

Good half, should have had more.

Lovely goal from ADM7.

Blind is the player that is orchestrating our movement.

Valencia is doing good actually, a decent replacement for Herrera.

Hopefully we can kill it off in the second half.

WJD

Always fucks me off when FIFA adverts show Messi doing overhead kicks and right footed thunderblasters. Fuck off you bellends and show him rinsing half their team and chipping the keeper or something.

Hixx

Even if Shaw touches the ball he hasn't won it, it was still going where Hibbert wanted it and he would have got the next touch if he hadn't been cruelly scythed down by the chubby git.

Tc91

Both Falcao and RVP have been poor. Both look off the pace. United don't need either of them too much because Everton are so toothless in all departments.

The Krosnodar effect. Sounds like a place from Star Wars. United are the Sith. Curious link.

:lololol brilliant.

RVP and Falcao, so poor. Mata has been out of the game for long periods too. Don't like the diamond vs 4-2-3-1, heavily reliant on full backs pushing forward.

Hope Falcao gets his first goal soon.

Salazar

Every dead ball is bollock-shrinking.

elfinke

Always fucks me off when FIFA adverts show Messi doing overhead kicks and right footed thunderblasters. Fuck off you bellends and show him rinsing half their team and chipping the keeper or something.

Oh good. Not just me then. They're bad ads.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I don't know how he is missing these

I am worried

dc89

Got half a pint of milk in the fridge which needs drinking.
Couple of spoons of Nesquik and a good shake later and I'm in a very good place.

doicare

United the better side all half.

Everton manage no shots on target and only one off target.

2 minutes of added time at the end of the first half given and then 17 magical imaginary seconds after that Everton get awarded a penalty for a challenge where the defender gets the ball.

But wait what is this??? United get some luck when the penalty is saved?! I'm not sure what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom