• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck Arsenal, Serie A time now. Totti then Berardi vs Juve

desmond tutu

desmond-tutu-wcc-photo.jpg

I still don't get it lol

Stulaw

Why did I have Manone in goal instead of Forster, I must have forgot to change my team, bad week.

West Ham winning and currently being 4th cancels it out though.

3Sixty

Goal! Southampton 3, Sunderland 0. Jack Cork (Southampton) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Dusan Tadic with a cross.

Goal! Southampton 5, Sunderland 0. Graziano Pellè (Southampton) right footed shot from the right side of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Dusan Tadic.

Goal! Goal! Southampton 6, Sunderland 0. Dusan Tadic (Southampton) left footed shot from outside the box to the bottom left corner.

Goal! Southampton 7, Sunderland 0. Victor Wanyama (Southampton) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the high centre of the goal. Assisted by Dusan Tadic

Goal! Southampton 8, Sunderland 0. Sadio Mané (Southampton) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the centre of the goal. Assisted by Dusan Tadic.

:lol

Plasma

Banned
Awful performance, referee played his part of course but you can't play well for the first 20 minutes and the last 5 minutes and just expect to win games.

Wilbur

Banned
Goal! Southampton 3, Sunderland 0. Jack Cork (Southampton) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Dusan Tadic with a cross.

Goal! Southampton 5, Sunderland 0. Graziano Pellè (Southampton) right footed shot from the right side of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Dusan Tadic.

Goal! Goal! Southampton 6, Sunderland 0. Dusan Tadic (Southampton) left footed shot from outside the box to the bottom left corner.

Goal! Southampton 7, Sunderland 0. Victor Wanyama (Southampton) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the high centre of the goal. Assisted by Dusan Tadic

Goal! Southampton 8, Sunderland 0. Sadio Mané (Southampton) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the centre of the goal. Assisted by Dusan Tadic.

:lol

FPL POINTSSSSS

Cracking results.

Spurs draw and Arsenal loss would have done me, but aye. Need to win on Monday.

Even a point is 'OK'

No it isn't, at all :s

We need to put a run together, we need to capitalise on Arsenal and Spurs dropping points, QPR are shite regardless of tomorrow's result, and we need to stay either ahead or close to Man Utd.

Sooner we climb the table, the better. Just hanging around, constantly a few points behind 4th is not good enough. Spurs did that last year for the first 5 months or so, and it is not a path to success

deroli

How convenient I got this magazine about Bundesliga 2 some weeks ago:

dsc_0322t3q4r.jpg

I need to know where towns like Heidenheim and Sandhausen are located. Because if we don't get our shit together, these are the teams our club will face next season.

Abraxas

How convenient I got this magazine about Bundesliga 2 some weeks ago:

dsc_0322t3q4r.jpg

I need to know where towns like Heidenheim and Sandhausen are located. Because if we don't get our shit together, these are the teams our club will face next season.

pls sell us Reus, that way we can have two players in the team that give a shit.

jts

...hate me...
Jackson and Adrian together. I see that my legendary FIFA team has echoed to Lopetegui already.

leadbelly

Banned
8-0 Southampton. Fucking hell.

Chelsea are going to win the Premier League. You could say it is too early to tell, but you would be crazy to bet against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom