• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

B0foQI-IAAADPYi.jpg

5 in 35min, even he couldn't do it without help.

PARACELSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Meier

Do you support Porto in addition to City? Or just like watching them?

I support them to an extent and definitely watch them when I can. Back when I first started playing FM (FM11), I decided to go with Porto as my team and have played as them primarily in every version since. I picked up a James shirt a few years back (this was during Movember):

I was on the fence between Home and Away and Souza who is now at Sao Paulo but was with Porto at the time actually liked one of the pics I put on Instagram, haha.

Meier

he is so underrated, prob one of the most complete young mids in european football atm.
Many Porto fans speak poorly of him because they don't feel like he lives up to his Mexico form for Porto. I think he's a bit of a scapegoat though often because I'll frequently be impressed and they'll find a way to pick at him. Not really sure why many are down on him -- unsure if it is just the fact that Diego Reyes hasn't quite panned out yet so they take some of that out on Herrera or what.

@ Pool fans, how would you set up tomorrow?

----------------------------Mignolet------------------------------

Johnson----------Skrtel--------Lovren------------Moreno

-------------------------Can----------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------Gerrard-------------------
------------Allen----------------------------------------------------

---------------------Henderson-----------------------------------
-----------------------------------------Coutinho------------------

--------------------------------Sterling-----------------------------

That is horribly narrow, but it's the only way we'd be able to plug the gaps we leave in midfield, since we don't have the brains to do it.

Maybe swap Allen for Lallana, and put Henderson in the mid 3.

Fuck Balotelli's ego, he hasn't earned a start. Sterling false 9. Johnson wasn't terrible against QPR.
he says, like there's no difference between QPR and Real Madrid

jts

...hate me...
I support them to an extent and definitely watch them when I can. Back when I first started playing FM (FM11), I decided to go with Porto as my team and have played as them primarily in every version since. I picked up a James shirt a few years back (this was during Movember):

I was on the fence between Home and Away and Souza who is now at Sao Paulo but was with Porto at the time actually liked one of the pics I put on Instagram, haha.

You're now a legend to me, m8. <3

I have the same shirt. Just without any name or number.

3Sixty

@ Pool fans, how would you set up tomorrow?

----------------------------Mignolet------------------------------

Johnson----------Skrtel--------Lovren------------Moreno

-------------------------Can----------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------Gerrard-------------------
------------Allen----------------------------------------------------

---------------------Henderson-----------------------------------
-----------------------------------------Coutinho------------------

--------------------------------Sterling-----------------------------

That is horribly narrow, but it's the only way we'd be able to plug the gaps we leave in midfield, since we don't have the brains to do it.

Maybe swap Allen for Lallana, and put Henderson in the mid 3.

Fuck Balotelli's ego, he hasn't earned a start. Sterling false 9. Johnson wasn't terrible against QPR.
he says, like there's no difference between QPR and Real Madrid

Lovren vs Ronaldo :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom