• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBT85

Tell JT to JT off Dowd.

I'd love to be a ref "if you continue being a cunt I'll book you. You're booked. Still going? Booked again, bye. cunt."

Hixx

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Even the ref is laughing. Even the ref.

Wilbur

Banned
Really satisfied with that first half. Still absolutely shit in defence - Blind well off the pace, Rojo is a moron - , but going forward we're really threatening, pulling Chelsea around and getting into really good positions. Lucky to catch them on a day where Costa's missing and Fabregas is playing poorly, but oh well.

Adnan, Fellaini and Shaw all having really good halves. The former might be slowing play down a tad but he's creating some really good openings.

Would love to have Falcao out there though.

Rvp is so shit :(

Everyone is actually. Lots of misses against the better team. We are generally shit after 75 minutes so I can see Chelsea scoring two after that.

Bad bad bad first half. The midfield is not too great, creating nothing forward really, Fabregas needs someone with more speed up there than a 52 year old Drogba. Hazard is not getting enough to work with and the set pieces have been fucking terrible. How can a team with so many players, that should be strong on their head, look so toothless on so many corners and freekicks, ugh. Should have been a pen on Ivan, but they never give those... and Adnan is having a decent game for once again.

There's potential though, Rojo looks horrible, so easy to create panick, but it would have created so much more chaos with Remy or Costa up there.

Positives: Matic.

DBT85

I'd do the same. Dissent annoys me to no end. Imagine if the refs were miced up like in Rugby.

I don;t understand why the FA haven't even tried to do anything about it. Rugby players are fucking lamping each other and if the ref says stop they freeze. It wouldn;t take long for them to get the bloody message. First weekend every team gets a player sent off for it and they'll soon fucking stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom