• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
pC9SDOw.png
pC9SDOw.png
pC9SDOw.png

bud

be the better team. get ahead.

opponent gets one chance. equalizes in the last seconds.

liverpool are the new arsenal.

Meier

Only watched the final 15 mins but wow, that was painful for Liverpool. Flamini made up for his giveaway quickly, great header there. Should have been sent off of course.

Skrtel got beat because he was backpedalling to get under it, and Debuchy was able to get up early and use his arms to stop him from jumping. It's not about strength. It's about positioning.

Seriously, our general play has been fucking boss

If you're not willing to get a knock in the back of the head to prevent a big goal, you're not a good centreback. Fucking livid with that. Carragher is probably the colour of a beetroot

bud

I would maybe take off Lallana, put Markovic in the front three and bring on Moreno.

Get Markovic in more attacking positions.

liverpool are essentially playing with six midfielders which is why they're the better side.

there's no point in taking off a midfielder for a left back.

sohois

I would maybe take off Lallana, put Markovic in the front three and bring on Moreno.

Get Markovic in more attacking positions.

Henderson is wasted out on the right. should either take him off or take off gerrard and move him central. i don't think removing one of Liverpool's only attackers is a wise move

GQman2121

Banned
Skrtel got beat because he was backpedalling to get under it, and Debuchy was able to get up early and use his arms to stop him from jumping. It's not about strength. It's about positioning.

Yep. It really was an awareness situation. Skrtel has seriously regressed in that department over the last year.

sohois

Yep. It really was an awareness situation. Skrtel has seriously regressed in that department over the last year.
he had a very good season last year but he's always been up and down and is getting older as well. if he isn't playing at his best then he is too different a style for Liverpool to stick with him

Wilbur

Banned
Getting ready for the Nuremberg job

hL0pG2A.gif

Also Coutinho's has the Joseph Gordon-Levitt syndrome of just having an annoying face.

583MTyo.gif

I'm so glad you giffed that :lol

I was sure it was a while before he made a fist. Lovely to see it again.

Liverpool boss in fascist storm

I bet he did nazi that equaliser coming

I think we're losing it now

Was vital that we entered half time on a high to counter Arsenal's inevitable reorganisation. Instead, they're on a high, we're winded, and there's no chance we see the same level of possessional and territorial domination in the second half.

I think we're losing it now

Was vital that we entered half time on a high to counter Arsenal's inevitable reorganisation. Instead, they're on a high, we're winded, and there's no chance we see the same level of possessional and territorial domination in the second half.

Go on. Cheer me up. It's fine.

Wilbur

Banned
Birdman looks funny.

I need some fucking comic relief.

Looks sublime. Can't wait for it to come out.

I was going to go to the cinema today but there's fuck all on.

Might just go see Interstellar again.

Or Paddington.

Am I a paedophile if I go see Paddington without any kids present

Hixx

Fucking hell, pictures of the lads on the team bus on the official Twitter account and all the lads have a bottle of Coke. Apart from Fletcher who has a bottle of beer the fucking knacker. They've deleted it and cropped it out now
Mm84Hms.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom