• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
B5ZV0rtCQAAY4tw.png

CNB1W6d.png

I snorted reading this earlier

Elchele

He's getting way too much hate. He hasn't done great, but he lost two of his most important players and clearly he isn't as experience as someone like say Heynckes or Ancelotti who could figure it out how to revert the situation.

If anything the main problem is a terrible squad planning, don't know if he's responsible for that.

Wilbur

Banned
He's getting way too much hate. He hasn't done great, but he lost two of his most important players and clearly he isn't as experience as someone like say Heynckes or Ancelotti who could figure it out how to revert the situation.

If anything the main problem is a terrible squad planning, don't know if he's responsible for that.

Definitely doesn't deserve to be sacked, I agree with that. If the transfers are on him, he has to take a large proportion of the blame. I also think his selection policy's odd sometimes.

Lucas arguably should have been playing in the first team since last season. All this talk of Gerrard reinventing himself as a deeper player because his legs aren't what they used to be, and now he's reverted to playing him more advanced again.

The team selection against Madrid and the subsequent one which made a mockery of picking on form. Sakho's freezing out. Moreno's disappearance. He's got a lot of flaws, but he's also a talented young British manager at one of the country's top clubs.

One great season, one average season and one bad half season. Should definitely stay in the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom