• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT10| -Proud Of Our Heritage-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
We are generally handling things OK given the match ups but we aren't able to close down those cross field switches to Young. Townsend needs to be much tighter on him.

We've had some decent deliveries into the box but in open play Eriksen hasn't had enough touches.

elfinke

Man Utd should be 3-0 up

I reckon, far out. It seems much of the poor finishing and bad luck from the previous game has flowed into this one, after having nothing but decent luck and clinical finishing in games where Utd were well outplayed.

That RvP miss was something to behold though, and Falcao seems to have not eaten his weaties for all the power his few shots have had.

raven777

Falcao has been complete shit today. I really want him to do well but today's performance so far was unacceptable.
Hopefully it's different in the second half.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
This is the best we've played all year, composed, good passing, finding space and great chances.

Fucking karma for Soton though

I'm glad we are no where the decision making at United. :p

He has half a season to prove he's reliable enough in fitness and form to spend £40m+ on him

And if he doesn't make himself undroppable, Di Maria&Herrera's return could easily see Rooney put back up front, and Falcao on the bench

Clegg

We are generally handling things OK given the match ups but we aren't able to close down those cross field switches to Young. Townsend needs to be much tighter on him.

We've had some decent deliveries into the box but in open play Eriksen hasn't had enough touches.
Tbh I don't think you're handling things well at all.

United should have scored at least 3 in the first half.

We're still really poor at building play from the back.

Shame Di Maria has been dead since September, his dribbling would add another dimension to our attack and overwhelm most teams.

K1LLER7

I don't see why some want Falcao off. He's pressing up front, helps hold the ball up well, just needs to take his chances. Same for RVP.

Both strikers should have scored but I wouldn't make any changes.

Only player I didn't like was McNair, seems way too nervous and missed kicked thr ball a couple of times.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Tbh I don't think you're handling things well at all.

Units should have scored at least 3 in the first half.

Well we have 2 in the middle against your 3, we are always going to be open. We've got away with it but we need to put Dembele on, we aren't going to win the game this way.

Tc91

This is the best we've played all year, composed, good passing, finding space and great chances.

Fucking karma for Soton though

Mata has been absolutely amazing.

Can't see us scoring past Lloris unless it's a scrappy goal or from a corner.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Please score

I couldnt handle being done like we have to other teams this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom