• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

HD option yet?

qualitybbu0b.png

I think it's locked to "Auto" now.

It's funny, Arsenal are playing well but Sanchez isn't having one of his better games.

That's the beauty of players like Sanchez and Suarez.

They play with such intensity, directness and positional intelligence, even if they're misplacing all their passes, they're a massive threat as they're constantly picking the ball up in good areas, and terrifying defenders.

Ingeniero

Ramsey's last touch is odd today, not clinical, and he is booked now...
Ozil for Ramsey in the second half should be interesting.

Barzul

I knew once Bellerin got his defending ability to par he'd be a top player. Better than Chambers on the right for sure.

CCS

Banned
That's the beauty of players like Sanchez and Suarez.

They play with such intensity, directness and positional intelligence, even if they're misplacing all their passes, they're a massive threat as they're constantly picking the ball up in good areas, and terrifying defenders.

That's very true, all the defenders are playing with one eye on him because they know how much of a threat he is.

jts

...hate me...
He won the premier league in his first season.

Don't be ridiculous.
That was half tongue in cheek like most #managerOUT posts.

But he has the best player collection imo, and City can be scary sometimes. It's just that exhibitions like today's often happen and are really not acceptable, even without Yaya and Nasri.

He's a good enough manager for the club. But there must be one out there that would make this team absolutely sing.

Very good and stable performance by Arsenal. I am pleasantly surprised.

We are the Amir Khan of football.

Can stick to a gameplan for 45 minutes, but in the second we will get over confident and think we can knock them. Then we get hit on the counter twice and get beat 2-1

Meier

And he should be off there. That's a yellow and Dean should have booked him on the penalty. They'll now win 3-1. Football.
Was a foul by Giroud before it. Shouldn't have even been in a position for him to get a yellow.

How the fuck did Milner not earn a foul there? Dean is fucking killing us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom