• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walshy

That defending was horrific.

How did Giroud, the biggest threat from an Arsenal set piece, not get picked up by any of City's centre backs?

Elchele

Innit. Doesn't have a tactical plan, doesn't adapt to different matches. Just tells his players to go out there and kick a ball around and see what happens.

He'd make a dynamite little league coach.

iihWQLLqnH60r.png

EmiPrime

Really very good. I'd been worried about his performance this season with it being clear his heart was set on a move. But he's put in some really good performances. Performances I've noticed even when we've lost. If you get him he'll be a very good signing for you. Dunno how often he'd play though if Per ups his game to last season's levels. Probably at fullback. Lol.

Nice. Thank you. :)

GQman2121

Banned
This City midfield without Yaya is not very intimidating. The Fernando's are good players on their own, perhaps just not together. They're too similar for me. They need that Toure stability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom