• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sane_Man

If we don't buy a couple of defenders and a hard as fuck midfielder and get through to the Champions League we're going to get destroyed by the big teams.

MikeBison

On one side of the pitch, you have an 18 year old showing composure, positional awareness and has scored a great goal.

On the other, you have no one. As Moreno is always at their corner flag. And when he is thete, he may as well not be. Dives in, gets skinned and they're in on goal.

Painful to watch. Trent has done more defending in this match than Moreno has in 3 years as a red.

Icolin

Banned
Seeing TAA doing that in UCL at 18 is so cool, but also kinda ridiculous.

I mean just last year, this one player for my local club made his professional debut at 15 years old, and made his debut for the Canadian national team at 16 and scored a brace. Blows my mind how these players at their age can perform so well on a big stage.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
If we don't buy a couple of defenders and a hard as fuck midfielder and get through to the Champions League we're going to get destroyed by the big teams.

The last thing you need is a hard as fuck midfielder. You've got enough of those with Henderson, Can and Wijnaldum. And as you can see when they play together it doesn't work.

Someone like Seri from Nice would be the Perfect midfielder for you. He also has a release Clause of 40 million.

Beefy

The last thing you need is a hard as fuck midfielder. You've got enough of those with Henderson, Can and Wijnaldum. And as you can see when they play together it doesn't work.

Someone like Seri from Nice would be the Perfect midfielder for you. He also has a release Clause of 40 million.

Sad face Seri

On one side of the pitch, you have an 18 year old showing composure, positional awareness and has scored a great goal.

On the other, you have no one. As Moreno is always at their corner flag. And when he is thete, he may as well not be. Dives in, gets skinned and they're in on goal.

Painful to watch. Trent has done more defending in this match than Moreno has in 3 years as a red.

Moreno is a major liability. But Liverpool defend so lazily. The forwards need to collapse back, and they do - just 5 seconds after they should have already been in position.

MikeBison

In that little phase there where Emre picks up the yellow, I can't understand how Moreno hasn't made the tackle proceeding it. Like it seemed 10 times harder to miss the ball.
Oh fuck. Corner.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
DHS1UeqXcAAoH1Z.jpg:large

Ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom