• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zasa

Great combo with Deu. Fun seeing Messi as a false 9 Again

Holy shit Masche with the clutch tackle. Lol, & then Betis concede a counter from that & in seconds it's 2-0. Great plays

Messi is playing against Barca? :eek:

2rDlpC4.gif

NHale

I liked Unai at Valencia and Sevilla but at PSG he always has that look in his face like he desperately needs to go to the bathroom.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Neymar paid homage to the departing Blaise Matuidi tonight by replicating his signature "charo" celebration.

DHsoSbAXYAM5Oqi.jpg:large

Melkaz

Messi hit the post for the third time! Goal number 350 in La Liga must be cursed.

Last year this game ended in 6-2 if I recall it correctly, if Messi keeps hitting the woodwork and other players not really creating much(and even if they do they still tend to pass the ball to Messi) missing both Suarez and Neymar will be tough on this team.

weekev

Banned
I wasn't for a minute saying the title is decided. Just merely that winning comfortably whilst playing shit is the mark of champions. It's what Chelsea did well last season and what United did well under Fergie. It's a long season and the top teams are all really close in terms of quality. I just don't see Chelsea challenging again, I think they are weaker than last season and have Europe to contest this year too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom