• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
36M for Paulinho

😂😂😂😂😂

dFjtwpE.gif

I've never done gambling before, but I moved to a country which allows online betting and discovered earlier in the week that $2 on Watford to win could win me $20.

I don't want to lose this feeling.

In all seriousness, it's great to finally have a reason to watch teams other than Arsenal.

Empty

im sorry barca signing paulinho is money-laundering. did they not bother to check the footage of him playing at spurs???

Lashley

I've never done gambling before, but I moved to a country which allows online betting and discovered earlier in the week that $2 on Watford to win could win me $20.

I don't want to lose this feeling.

In all seriousness, it's great to finally have a reason to watch teams other than Arsenal.

Please don't become a gambling addict

Lashley

So, people still think Liverpool will mount a title challenge/top 4/do well in the champions league?

DBT85

Yeah that prediction of you thinking Liverpool were coming seventh is looking pretty accurate now :(

To be fair, I never actually said they;d come seventh :p I just could understand why people would say that based on them being in Europe and their past performance.

Actually not sure I've made any predictions about actual positions finished.

carragher is so mad at liverpool's defending lmao what a start to the season

Convinced Scousefury is actually Carra.

DBT85

One more thing I love about Sky Q is that I can watch on my tablet while I'm at home and the Q box does all the work and sends it to my tablet. No internet needed. Handy since I'm in the boonies.

Pachimari

nABJsR3.jpg

This guy is gonna be a beast. Already scored 3 goals in Ligue 1 and some very fine ones. I'm so happy we sold him, so he could get minutes elsewhere. :)

ghst

thanks for the laugh
if the scousers kept carroll, okaka never wins that header. proper number 9 that.

luckily, like robert snodgrass he's available.

Icolin

Banned
Interested to see what Richarlison can do in the PL. Always a standout in the Brazilian Serie A whenever I watched Fluminense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom