• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Its too easy to move the goalposts though. If you say Pirlo is third because of the last 20 months, FF will say, 'but Iniesta's been better over the last 5 years.' If you say Suarez is third because of the last 7 months, he'll say 'that's not a long enough period to judge his place, has to do it for longer.' !

Nope. That wasn't my problem, just that he didn't name anyone. If he says his 3rd is Pirlo then fair enough. Pirlo is a good shout for the spot.

Kinda like if I said: Suarez isn't Liverpool's best player. Then you ask "who is?" And I say "not Suarez".

No Fry, you aren't Milan. They win their CL finals.

:eek: lolololol

Labadal

I hope Arsenal win today. Being a Liverpool fan isn't easy, but being an Arsenal fan the last 8 years hasn't exactly been a cakewalk. My brother has suffered more than me, I think.

Nope. That wasn't my problem, just that he didn't name anyone. If he says his 3rd is Pirlo then fair enough. Pirlo is a good shout for the spot.

Kinda like if I said: Suarez isn't Liverpool's best player. Then you ask "who is?" And I say "not Suarez".

Not really. Suarez is blatantly our best player, but you could make an argument for many players to be thrid best in the world. You could even make a case for Nastasic or someone :p

Just because he hasn't decided who the thrid best is in his opinion, it doesn't mean it has to be Iniesta.

bud

BAYERN STILL HAVEN'T CREATED A CHANCE
THOMAS VERMAELEN IS NOT PLAYING

DO YOU SEE, WENGER.

please tell me you see

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I never got the away goals thing, if we win 2-0 we go through or will it be added time +penalties ?

If Arsenal win 2-0 tonight they go out, as Bayern have scored 3 away goals.

To get extra time we need Arsenal to be 3-1 up after 90 minutes.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
@2010MisterChip

#OJOALDATO - El país del Papa vigente no gana la Copa Mundial desde 1938 (Pío XI, Italia)

The country of the acting Pope doesn't win the World Cup since 1938 (Pio XI, Italy).

Poor Messi, he should have played for Spain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom