• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now United cannot lose, if they crash out they can blame it on the ref, if they win, they win.

Madrid on the other hand... its time for Jose to prove his worth, if he truly is a great manager then he will make it happen, 1 extra man, 30 min, yeah
Morally sure Utd can't lose, they can actually lose though and go out of the competition.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Fellow 'Madridistas'; 'El espíritu de Juanito' compels us, just don't lose hope!

Although I don't want to hear now there has been 'favores arbitrales'…
I didn't know you were a Madrid fan. Hell, I didn't know you were even a football fan. You need to post more in here.

norinrad

What a disgrace, an a neutral observer this is one of the most worst decisions i've ever seen. This joker was supposed to be UEFA's best referee?

Haha that was never a red, a yellow no doubt but he was looking at the ball the whole way.

ibvK33D2xTQypZ.gif

iuBOEmHsgXVg8.gif

Randdalf

How is that a red if it was unintentional and the player came from his blindside? Fuck off.

I don't think it matters whether it was intentional or not, it's dangerous to be making that kind of challenge and not looking where you're making it. I do think a red is a bit harsh though.

Noirulus

Shoot from the outside. Get those lobs in. Fast, killer passes. Get throug hthe defenders. PRESSURE> DEFNESE > FUCK. COME ON WE GOT THISNEVER LOSE HOPE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom