• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

damn, feel for dortmund. so many chances to score last game.

This game is certainly on Lewandowski and Goatse for missing all those chances, choking fools. Gotta give Malaga some credit though, they have been lucky but also played nicely, especially with their situation in mind.

Kikarian

I've always understood why people talk about Isco. I just think he's getting too much attention and other talented players are getting ignored.
He's a great player, but there are similar players not getting any attention at all. He's been in the limelight, that's why.

Meier

I've always understood why people talk about Isco. I just think he's getting too much attention and other talented players are getting ignored.

Well, when you're a 20-year old wonderkid, that's what happens. Sure hope he's lined up with Silva next year.

Facism

Gold Member
this would have been an interesting scoreline if the bought ref didn't deny galatasaray 2 stone-cold penalties in the first leg.

Dre

will klopp-sama show what a fun-loving guy he is after this game.

4,w=583,c=0,view=.bild.jpeg

jtb

Banned
Dortmund will be in the knockout stages again next season, I'm sure. They've got too much talent not to. Plus, Dzeko will be a really great addition.

Interesting to see if Malaga's ban will be lifted.

Top Bottom