• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It seems like Juve is going with two strikers again? Hmm, despite the situation I'd rather go with one and try to crowd out the MF, help Pirlo. Dunno..
Vucinic is a second striker though. He can (but likely won't) link our mid with the attack.

Tc91

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/soccer/news/20130410/real-madrid-fan-jose-mourinho/

Amazing story.

Guy volunteers at Real Madrid's pre-season camp every summer. Flew to Madrid and waited outside Madrid's training ground with no invite, Mourinho see's him by chance and takes him to the Clasico and Old Trafford where he works as a kit man. All expenses paid, gifts galore. Meets all the players, Ferguson and Maradona.

Wow.

Great story.

That youtube video :(

"Welcome back, the magnificent number 7... CRISTIANO RONALDOOOOOOOOOO"

Vucinic is a second striker though. He can (but likely won't) link our mid with the attack.

I see and I understand you being skeptical, because from what I've seen in the first leg both of your strikes turned out to be lazy fucks (especially compared to Mancuntic) and therefore were completely isolated for the most part while the MF lacked density and Pirlo was left to die.
Still, I hope it works it works out tonight. Can't wait to see dat Vucinic pantsu :D

Arnie

Really should play Dark Souls one day.

Looking forward to Football Manager tonight. Five games left in the season (I'm one point behind Udinese in 2nd), and a Champions League final to play.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I see and I understand you being skeptical, because from what I've seen in the first leg both of your strikes turned out to be lazy fucks (especially compared to Mancuntic) and therefore were completely isolated for the most part while the MF lacked density and Pirlo was left to die.
Still, I hope it works it works out tonight. Can't wait to see dat Vucinic pantsu :D

EXACTLY. :(

Looking forward to Football Manager tonight. Five games left in the season (I'm one point behind Udinese in 2nd), and a Champions League final to play.

I was afraid to play it because I thought it wouldn't stack up to Demon's. It does though

Its fantastic

Arnie

1-WHY would you sell Demon's Souls
2-WHY would you charge your brother

WHY ARNIE

1) Don't have enough time in the day to replay the same levels over and over again and grapple with trial and error.

2) Because I paid for it.

'I'm a sellsword, I sell my sword. I don't loan it to my friends for free.'

1) Don't have enough time in the day to replay the same levels over and over again and grapple with trial and error.

2) Because I paid for it.

'I'm a sellsword, I sell my sword. I don't loan it to my friends for free.'

Dark is much better for not having to replay the same sections again and again. Having bonfires closer to the fog gates was a brilliant, if obvious, move.

rodvik

Which team are you playing?

I am in my 5th season, after getting Villa relegated and fired I moved onto managing Guadalajara in Spains 2nd div, got fired after nearly relegating them, after many months finally got picked up by Crystal Palace, nearly relegated them but survived, then got them promoted and now am sitting mid table in the Championship.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
FORZA JUVE.

I'm trying to PRETEND we have a shot here.

jbjPpZXUBmw08C.jpg

Zabojnik

Not only that, Marchisio was basically absent in the first leg. He's been underperforming for a couple of months now. I blame it on the fucking Euro 2012.

bjaelke

Which team are you playing?

I am in my 5th season, after getting Villa relegated and fired I moved onto managing Guadalajara in Spains 2nd div, got fired after nearly relegating them, after many months finally got picked up by Crystal Palace, nearly relegated them but survived, then got them promoted and now am sitting mid table in the Championship.
I hate reading stuff like this. Makes me want to play FM even more.

rodvik

I hate reading stuff like this. Makes me want to play FM even more.

Hehe i have put in way too many hours. I love overloading my squad. Just pack it with young free transfers, harvest the good ones sell on the rest. It rarely works but it is fun as hell watching this mixed bag of misfits crash from game to game.

Top Bottom