• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

deGod

3o8Nl8n.jpg

I miss his blonde hair

If we'd played like this in the first leg the tie would probably still be open. But I can't see us not conceding in this game. Bayern look far more dangerous even with the relatively little attacking thrust they've shown.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
If we'd played like this in the first leg the tie would probably still be open. But I can't see us not conceding in this game. Bayern look far more dangerous even with the relatively little attacking thrust they've shown.
Yup. not confident about our defence.

Zabojnik

yeah might be, I don't mean cunt in a JT kind of way. Just some annoying, dirty players... it's a totally different thing when they are on your team, tho (see Van Bommel)

I get what you mean. But even so, Chielini, Barzargli, Vidal and Vucinic are nothing like Van Bommel in that aspect, imo. But whatever.

Fucking Neuer.

Timurid

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom