• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Linius

Just stopping by from F1 GAF

and I have to say that I'm not surprised at all.

Omiee is a really nice guy with a respectable opinion and a great poster (lolol), but if you get into a heated discussion with him, he might tell you to "go f yourself". Sadly, it wasn't on GAF.

pls keep him, kthx

Lololol, taking out the trash? :p

FootballFan

They were good but very difficult to catch and level up.

There is however one Pokeman which is much better.

Bagon. And then Salamence. God damn.

I kinda just meant they look bad-ass. One of my favourite pokemans(design wise).

Though the two you named are good too. Especially fatty Salamence

Meier

Poor Spurs. :( I saw some article on the DM or something where it was suggested AVB may get the axe if they miss the UCL. I think that's unfair but if they flame out against Basel and end up 5th, it may happen.

Randdalf

Very tempted to bring Martin Keown in as my assistant at Dortmund.

I once signed an ex-player to be my coach at Barcelona (and later on assistant at Brazil). He'd never played a minute in a division above the Blue Square Premier, but actually ended up with some fairly decent stats. I'm trying to position him as my successor when I leave my current club, but I'm pretty sure he'll resign if I do.

3Sixty

Southampton FC ‏@SouthamptonFC 22m

Southampton Football Club is delighted to announce that Adam Lallana has signed a new five-year contract. #saintsfc

BHmICwOCMAEb0wt.jpg

Top Bottom