• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Has this been a Toure-esque performance from City? Have only been watching the game in bits and pieces

It's been good from City but Chelsea have been sluggish and had no ideas at all. Easy for City.

Feorax

You've got a weeks rest. Find your scoring shoes and obliterate Chelsea! Take revenge for losing the FA cup last season.

We have a great record against Chelsea in the league recently, especially at Anfield, but the last two games is the leggiest I have seen us in a long time. I think having such a thin squad at the start of the season has caught up with us.

Suarez in particular looks utterly fucked.

Lightning

Banned
We have a great record against Chelsea in the league recently, especially at Anfield, but the last two games is the leggiest I have seen us in a long time. I think having such a thin squad at the start of the season has caught up with us.

Suarez in particular looks utterly fucked.
No. Please no. Lift for one more performance. Actually 2 more performances as you need to beat Everton as well.

Suen

Welp, Atletico has crushed Granada, Falcao x2, Costa and Garcia. Come on Falcao...one more goal and you get that trick!!!

arkon

Some comical defending from both sides at times. Only watched the second half but Ajax looked good for the win. Surely going to win the title now.

Great finish for Eriksen's goal.

Top Bottom