• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.
i5S3jtXA5Cgu0.gif

USA, USA, USA

Kenka

This is quite awkward. The US lead against Germany with 4-1.
They clearly want to cement the Bundesliga's position in the hearts of the viewerbase...

rodvik

Commentators talking about Englands "depleted" squad. Bullshit. If Hodgson picked some players outside of the usual suspects he could have a full squad which might have a yard or two of pace and skill as well.

L1NETT

Commentators talking about Englands "depleted" squad. Bullshit. If Hodgson picked some players outside of the usual suspects he could have a full squad which might have a yard or two of pace and skill as well.

U21s bro.

They do have a depleted squad.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Lampard looks as clueless out there as anyone else

Lampard is a terrible central midfielder these days. His good work is done inside the 18 yard box, he's still lethal but he cant play in a 2 man CM against a top side. Someone of his age just can't stand up to younger, technical players.

Lampard is a terrible central midfielder these days. His good work is done inside the 18 yard box, he's still lethal but he cant play in a 2 man CM against a top side. Someone of his age just can't stand up to younger, technical players.

Doesn't matter, he's really really good at penalties.

spidye

according to tz online napoli just pays 20m for gomez
that would be a steal. I understand that bayern doesn't need the money but why so low?

L1NETT

Try the PL teams below 7th or the Championship. No depletion there.

I seriously can't think of many contenders who would have made a massive change if they were playing.

It's all very well saying XYZ is shit but we have no quality in depth. Simple.

that would be a steal. I understand that bayern doesn't need the money but why so low?

To guarentee he actually goes (getting someone to give them that amount) or maybe they want to offload his wages for someone else.

Who will Bayern get up front?

Fry

Because he's been on the bench the entire season. Like it or not, his value went down.

20m is pretty good value, I'd take it. Since there's no way he's staying, it's a very good deal.

Wes

venison crêpe
Why was Agbonlahor not picked? He only scored 6 goals in his final 9 games. He could've at least sat on the bench.

spidye

To guarentee he actually goes (getting someone to give them that amount) or maybe they want to offload his wages for someone else.

Who will Bayern get up front?

mandzukic, pizarro and probably lewandowski

Because he's been on the bench the entire season. Like it or not, his value went down.

20m is pretty good value, I'd take it. Since there's no way he's staying, it's a very good deal.

he's still worth 35m. at least.

Playing well: Hart, distribution aside
Playing OK: Cole
Playing poorly: Everyone else

I swear its been that way in every Hodgson game against a decent team. One player plays well, Cole plays okay, everyone else is brass

rodvik

Why was Agbonlahor not picked? He only scored 6 goals in his final 9 games. He could've at least sat on the bench.

Hodgson does not like to pick teams outside of his favourites. Its fucking pathetic. Put Villa aside there are so many great English players who would love a crack at todays game. Instead he picks the usual knackered players.

I think even players who are normally kind of shit but are quick and can beat a defender would play well for England against Brazil. Adam Johnson or somebody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom