• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Feel sorry for Brazil playing against England must feel like torture with how boring it is.

Feorax

Apparently Sturridge may miss the start of the season due to his injury.

Fucking Roy playing him when he was carrying a knock anyway. Thanks a lot...

Carbonox

England aren't an amazing team anymore but they do have a depleted squad right now, do i have to list all the injuries?

Untz4xE.gif

rodvik

England aren't an amazing team anymore but they do have a depleted squad right now, do i have to list all the injuries?

List em all you want. There are plenty of keen English players fully fit and ready to play. Its a fucking national side of one of the biggest football playing nations in the world.

Injuries from the usual players just means an opportunity for hungry ones who dont usually get a look in. Hodgson decided to stick with his same tired old selections.

Bo-Locks

Joe Hart makes me realise the value of having a keeper with good distribution skills, and who can actually play it out from the back. He's just punted the ball straight out of play about five times so far.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Has Joe actually distributed a good ball ever lol

Fergie

Banned
List em all you want. There are plenty of keen English players fully fit and ready to play. Its a fucking national side of one of the biggest football playing nations in the world.

Injuries from the usual players just means an opportunity for hungry ones who dont usually get a look in. Hodgson decided to stick with his same tired old selections.

Fuck the FA seriously and fuck Hodgson, owlish looking cunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom