• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

So if a defender decides to pass it back to the gk and an attacker standing in offside position intercepts, it's offside?

I don't think so, according to the blog the only exception are passes that are part of the teams build a play and I guess a pass back to the gk would still count as build up play.

The rule only concerns defense actions, for example if a defender heads a cross to a player who was offside (before) it would now always be called offsides.

I don't think so, according to the blog the only exception are passes that are part of the teams build a play and I guess a pass back to the gk would still count as build up play.

The rule only concerns defense actions, for example if a defender heads a cross to a player who was offside (before) it would now always be called offsides.
I'm still not liking this newe rule

Clegg

ibabPEvUOrYa73.gif

Wilbur

Banned
For the record, I like him, I think he's one of the best attacking midfielders around. But Frogson made him look very average, and the way you guys exaggerated every think he did was painful.

just read this

Apparently Graham Carr might leave Newcastle now too.

Looool

and shut the fuck up

i have faith; I think considering how well Moyes has used players like Mirallas, Osman, Pienaar before that he won't just dismiss him

Garjon

Japan are really poor in the air, he could have had 5 defenders around him and he still would have got to that header first.

Peco

Prandelli is the fucking worst, he rarely gets it right, the poor fucker. He's no better than a Mancini or a Donadoni, he's just clueless most of the times. Fuck him and his ignorance.

Japan deservedly ahead, but seriously, we were denied two clear penalties in the first game and now this joke decision in the second one. How can you give a PK like that, you have to be either blind or biased.

Whatever, we won a world cup final after a made-up penalty for the other team, bring in the Pharaoh and let's win this useless match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom