• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Good corner from Neymar as well

FUCKING FUCK

I DONT WANT THE CROW

soft tap on back =hard tackle now?

Referring to Neymar/Arbeloa? Wasn't a hard tackle, but was enough to knock him off his stride at least (but not the ludicrous dive he made).

lets not all "wayne rooney" today, i've had enough of it

Messi

I suppose if Brazil win this with Neymars help. We can all say Spain were shit all along and neymar can't beat world class players.

Ce-Lin

not salty just disappointed with "legendary" Brazil style, fouls & theatrics, also Spain is slow as your grandma, too tired, missing easy pass and failing to get back positions

edit: and another foul, come on now no yellows ?

Suen

Great save by Casillas! Spain continue to play like shit, too many Barca players which lead to shiti-taka and Brazil is shitting all over it.

Brazil 1-0 Barca

Wilbur

Banned
Reminded me of Coutinho's scoop to Django at the Wonga Arena.

Or Shinji-San's pass to Roonaldo in that game last season I can't remember. It was lovely though.

Coutinho and Shinji next season. Potentially mouthwatering. Realistically depressing for me as he's stationed at left back.

fuenf

someone from BayernGAF post a good mid-sized picture of them holding the cup like this

bayern-1200.jpg

2605_fcbayern_1260_noscale.jpg

ibaAff5VK6MA5z.png

Suen

I think Marcelo's brilliant. Hope he gets his 11/12 form back, he was the best LB in the world by far that year.
We really needed him the previous season seeing how shit we were. Such a shame he was injured most of it. Hoping for him to come back strong though.

Wilbur

Banned
Let's agree that he's average. That's a compliment, right?

I've gone from "can't do it in Europe" to "he's the greatest player since Teddy Sheringham" in 36 minutes

He's a fantastic corner taker. Barca are going to score a fuck ton from them

pls like Xavi is coming off corners. There's more important things than goals

there's artistry

there's successful short pass holding l2 at corner stats

Ce-Lin

outplaying lol, 41% ball possession, it was only a matter of getting lucky with an early weird goal and just defend with dirty antics, Brazil is not playing the ball just counter-attacking.

edit: yet another foul, no yellow, joke ref

Wilbur

Banned
They've got two fantastic takers. They'll score a fuck ton from them.

Like Messi just said, they normally play them short. The only height in the team is Busquets and Pique, and one of them can't attack.

outplaying lol, 41% ball possession, it was only a matter of getting lucky with an early weird goal and just defend with dirty antics, Brazil is not playing the ball just counter-attacking.

you are everything that is wrong with football

Messi

To be fair, Spain were shit against Italy as well. They're just not at their usual level right now, pretty much no team really was. Neymar has surprised me though - really good perforamnce.

Neymar for the most part in his career for me has been average. But this tournament he has not be average He has been one of the players of the tournament. He is playing with alot of confidence since he got his move to Barca. Trying to impress.

Arnie

edit: yet another foul, no yellow, joke ref

You haven't had one good chance you gambon.

Suen

Zenit have lost both of their preseason games without Hulk. What does that say? :(
:lol Sviato pls.

The Russian atmosphere and environment is different. The vodka bring out the best of Hulk.

edit: SPAIN FUCKING LOOOOOOOOOL!! DAVID LUIZ WORLD CLASS!! FUCKING CHELSEA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom