• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

For serious guys, Why the hell wont it stop raining?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Here in knoxville it has rained EVERY DAY for the past 3 weeks. Right now outside its 70 degrees at 12 o clock in the end of june.

Something is not right. I have not found much on the topic on weather.com and im wondering if anyone has an explanation for all this rain? Is knoxville the only place or is this a widespread thing?

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
I'm in Houston, Texas and it's been consistently raining pretty much all week. I've read that we've already gotten 33% more rain this year then at the same point in time last year. My guess - apocalypse eminent.

Bowser

Same here in Charlotte; it's rained pretty much every single day. Sometimes it's pouring down, sometimes it's just a little harder than a drizzle, but it's daily :/

sprsk

please, by all means, take this rain.

Is there anyone reporting on this? It seems like this is being totally ignored by the media.

Apparently its effecting this winters crops in oklahoma and those midwest states.

Damn, I'd kill for some rain. Hasn't rained much past 2 weeks in Boston. My beautiful lawn is losing its luster! I'm setting sprinklers every day.

Yea, I've been in Madison WI on business and from what I hear this is the worst weather they've had in a long time. From rain to even a tornado that kicked some trees and powerlines asses. Dont think it was that major. Meh, I miss LA.

Cooper

bjork said:
So Cal could use some rain, or at least a CLOUD would be nice. It's like 85 at 9 am.

Are you in an inland area? Down here by the beach it's been cloudy for the last week. It was even pretty cloudy at Dodger Stadium when I went last weekend.

sprsk

ARGGGG its raining so hard right now and its not showing any signs of stopping.

I hate this crap
sad2.gif

Mashing

I told my father to pray for no more rain when he goes to church on Sunday. It's ridiculous how much rain we've gotten. I couldn't even make it in to work today, I was afraid I'd get stuck somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom