• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

For the few that care. Survivor Vanuatu cast announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor9/index.shtml

s9_cast_image.jpg

s9_julie_berry.jpg

Julie

s9_eliza_orlins.jpg

Eliza

s9_dolly_neely.jpg

Dolly

s9_mia_galeotalanza.jpg

Mia

Cue the people who feel the need to tells us all they dont watch reality TV.

AeroGod

LOl, thats the best cast ever, Drill Sergeant, FBI Agent, sheep farmer, and a mechanical bull operator. ROFL

Richiban

I haven't watched survivor in a long long time. This one looks interesting, but I think they need a twist or something new to add some spice to the program.

Tool

Banned
Richiban said:
I haven't watched survivor in a long long time. This one looks interesting, but I think they need a twist or something new to add some spice to the program.

OK I lied. I haven't watched the Survivor series since mid-way through #3 when I lost interest. I watch Amazing Race now.

AeroGod

Man none of those chicks are hot. Why the hell should I watch this. At least the other seasons had hot chicks.

TheQueen'sOwn

insert blank space here
Haha.. anyone notice that almost all of these people have no favorite videogames (as in they don't know any)?

Kudos to
Chris for: F-Zero, Defender, Pac-Man
Mia for: Ms. Pac-Man, Luigi's Mansion
Chad for: Donkey Kong

The rest of you suck with your generic pac man and sports games:p.

Meier

AeroGod said:
Man none of those chicks are hot. Why the hell should I watch this. At least the other seasons had hot chicks.

I dunno, I think Eliza is super hot and Dolly is hittable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom