• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula One goes to London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dekajelly

500,000 people lining the course
Yikes_anim.gif
bigger than any Grand Prix ever, London needs to get the British GP, it may get it too. :D

31153.jpg

31123.jpg

31124.jpg

31126.jpg

31128.jpg

31140.jpg

31119.jpg

31127.jpg

http://www.f1racing.net/en/gallery.php?catID=1414

LusDekkar

500000?!????? that's so many ppl!
There were like 100000 or so at the Aus GP and i thought that it was hard to move around!
Would have loved to have been there and checked it out. I wonder how fast they were allowed to go, because look how close those ppl hard with no real fences!

Shinobi

Saw some of the highlights of that...looked absolutely bad ass. I didn't see any of the cars driving flat out...the most they'd do is rev up those sick engines while burning up the tires, do some quick zips on the straights, then slow it back down. Driving the car to the limit there would be crazy...one wrong slip and you'd have a disaster that'd make Group B Rally look like a picnic.

You know, I don't think anything was said about how absolutely incredible Michael's drive was on Sunday. You're simply not supposed to win a race when you've made four pit stops, yet that's exactly what he did. That Ferrari team is as well-oiled as any in the history of sports.

I'd love to see a race held in London...it'd give me an excuse to finally visit my old stomping grounds. Still, Silverstone is easily the most exciting circuit on the calender, and I don't want to see them leave it just to go to yet another boring ass circuit with zero passing opportunities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom