• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

t-ramp

Could someone please avatarize these for me with transparent backgrounds?

Thanks a lot!
6sDv1.png

Schyi.png

4n2VX.png

Eh.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Can an exemption be made and ask for something else this time?

Can someone please put the GAF Logo and the words: "NeoGAF Official Thread" on this picture?

4fc3a676-e590-40e3-aecd-3441b2217404.jpg

Bonus points if the font resembles this!

NinjaBoiX

A few more requests if you please! GAF needs more Sossamon.

All just standard size. I'd like a transparent version of some of them, I'll tag them with "T". Thanks in advance, particularly to Lancehead, he's my avatar guy!

"T"
shannyn-sossamon.jpg

Just head and shoulders (well, shoulder), try to keep her awesome hair in shot.

Just "T"
shannyn-sossamon-345000.jpg

Same thing please, not sure if the qaulity is good enough, but the pose is awesome.

"T"
tumblr_m5e0ccxHWl1r5jj32o1_400.jpg

Same please.

tumblr_mbpkpqpxXB1rwzwmto1_1280.jpg

Just the top right of the image, with about 30% of the left side cropped off and little bit from the right, and enough to lose the watermark at the bottom. So her head and shoulders and the reflection are in shot.

Just "T"
shannyn-sossamon-19-1574-2000.jpg

Pretty much as is. Maybe slightly up and to the right, squared up a little. My god, dat lip bite...

"T"
Shannyn-Sossamon-720x960-97kb-media-1520-media-109685-1162596306.jpg

Usual H & S, hair in shot.

"T"
600full-shannyn-sossamon.jpg

Usual please! Again, all the way to the top of the image.

Last one...

"T"
tumblr_m2737vYrwQ1qa4f7ro1_1280.jpg

Usual again.

Thanks a lot guys and gals, it's always much appreciated!

Edit: I have no idea how hard it is to make an image transparent, and whether fine detail like hair in the fifth image makes it more difficult. I'm a complete luddite with photoshop stuff, and I'd hate to think you guys do more than click a few buttons for an avatar that might only be used for a few weeks! Basically I'm saying, if it's an awkward job with some of them, just crop it instead.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Can someone avatarize this w/ transparent background? Wanna see how it may look

tumblr_mdendnQj7n1r6hhu1o8_500.jpg

Jzero

Oh I'm so, so sorry sir that I was unable to read your mind about your wishes regarding the avatar. Mind I be so presumptuous as to suggest that you actually make an actual bloody request next time?
Seriously all he posted was the link
KuGsj.gif

tumblr_mdc2sxruil1qgvyvsgp.jpg

Can I have some avatars please. I haven't decided which pose I like best, so can I have a variety if it's not too much trouble. Thanks in advance. :D

Jzero

http://www.abload.de/img/tumblr_mdc2sxruil1qgvyvsgp.jpg[/im]

Can I have some avatars please. I haven't decided which pose I like best, so can I have a variety if it's not too much trouble. Thanks in advance. :D[/quote]
[IMG]http://i.minus.com/iSBHZsP9TSao9.png
ibwOCW5ARi06ke.png
ibk7hOfRXC4Ejw.png

Thanks, guys. I'm still debating on which one to choose. Drunk archer with sunglasses is nice, but my old one from last year which I'm currently using I also like.

Jitters

Could one of you angels cut Spongebob out of this picture for me?
iNBFKpZQc4XSr.jpg

When I try, it looks like this
i14FEa30sEeMI.png

I feel like it could look a little bit better. The upper right looks a little blurry to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom