• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toppot

Can someone avatarize the elf and give it a transparent background plz =)

FtV7Mak.png
VIls8yh.png
qf7wZd3.png
wzAUnEG.png

FloatOn

hey can someone do me a huge favor and hook me up with an avatar based off of this image:

I'm looking for an avatar with a transparent background with this guy's head including the section that is cut out around his eyes.

Thanks in advance.

Nightz

Wondering if anyone with awesome Photoshop skills would be able to take this:

wVGyuPS.jpg

And replace the faces with the faces from these images:

Front Meepo
PRivers9.jpg

Left Meepo
Philip+Rivers1.jpg

Right Meepo
philip-rivers2.jpg

I'd like just the Meepos with a transparent background if possible. If anyone could do this, you'd have my eternal gratitude.

Deilpo

Neo Member
DRdveOr.png

Its huge I know, Would this be possible to resize to an appropriate size and add a transparent background and transparent in the letters?

NinjaBoiX

Hi guys, long time no request!

Just two here:

iYOQqYL.jpg

Just use as much of the image as possible. Could you maybe brighten the image a little too?

QlUZ8Jm.jpg

Just cropped around her face and hands. It's badly cropped already, if any of you fancy image detectives can find a better version without half her head cut off, all the better!

Thanks peeps.

caramac

Hi guys, long time no request!

Just two here:

http://i.imgur.com/iYOQqYL.jpg[IMG]
Just use as much of the image as possible. Could you maybe brighten the image a little too?

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/QlUZ8Jm.jpg[IMG]
Just cropped around her face and hands. It's badly cropped already, if any of you fancy image detectives can find a better version without half her head cut off, all the better!

Thanks peeps.[/QUOTE]

[img]http://i.minus.com/ib1b3VkuEtnRRU.png

Well, it does look like she has just realised half of her head is missing.

ibpptbjZ83TaWu.png

NinjaBoiX

Thanks CaramaC, yeah, that bottom one works with "argh, where has my head gone" in mind!

I think I'll rock that one next week.

NinjaBoiX

I just had an idea with this one:

QlUZ8Jm.jpg

As it's so poorly cropped anyway, how about one of those super zoomed avatars, like Sapiens or HooDoo?

I'm not sure if the quality is up to it, but could you try a few different zoom levels? I think it could look pretty cool.

Coreda

I just had an idea with this one:

As it's so poorly cropped anyway, how about one of those super zoomed avatars, like Sapiens or HooDoo?

I'm not sure if the quality is up to it, but could you try a few different zoom levels? I think it could look pretty cool.

Had two ideas with this

ninjaboix-zoom-7wnyfw.png
ninjaboix-zoom-1xoxhj.png
ninjaboix-zoom-27fbsg.png
ninjaboix-zoom-8s4yhc.png

ninjaboix-zoom-4abxdx.png
ninjaboix-zoom-60jlu3.png
ninjaboix-zoom-4-cropcnyuo.png
ninjaboix-zoom-5khaxi.png

Quick

Banned
is this doable?

bless yall

Helmet too shiny
Yellow wrist band clashing with the colour scheme
Plays for the Dodgers

2/10 not doable.

These are the best I can do with the material, unless I'm just missing some other way of working on it.

ib0DaIps9QIg2R.jpg
id9zQ2WGSCjuO.png

Otherwise, it's going to look like this:

iXPGINMSTaP5p.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom