• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Steam copy of Sequence ($4.99) for every single member of GAF [Last chance!]

kevinski

Banned
Wow, amusingly, I was thinking of the possibilities of a rhythm-based RPG several years ago. It was actually kinda like this, except the player wouldn't have had to switch between three different panes in real-time. To be honest, I like your approach better. Very cool. I'd definitely like a copy.

By the way, I've noticed numerous developers/publishers giving away codes for games on Steam, and I'm curious as to whether or not there's a limit as to how many you can give away, as well as whether or not there's any cost to you by doing so. The reason I ask is because I'm interested in eventually developing game for distribution through Steam, and I'd like to know how Steam handles giveaways.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Just came home from work, so I dunno :) Really would like a key, though, and it's a freaking AMAZING you do this :D

ozhenson

This is a fantastic idea and I would love to have a piece of it. If the game even vaguely hits with me you can expect a donation.

Randomizer

After seeing how cheap it was I was going to buy it but refusing your generosity seemed rude. So I will take this free copy and also purchase a copy as a gift for a friend.

Top Bottom