• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Steam copy of Sequence ($4.99) for every single member of GAF [Last chance!]

...That I would pay for and enjoy!!! Just my type ok crap!!!

Awesome dude, after watching the "How to play Sequence" video, it really has caught my attention, and it really seems like an interesting idea!

Congrats! And Good luck in the Video Games realm!

Thus far, the following users have NOT requested a key due to a lack of titles in their posts.

Feep
Snuggler
morningbus
walking fiend
jayTOH
Xclash
Alastor
HooYaH
Luth1en
LQX
chickdigger802
AgentWhiskers
SpacLock
FTH
mercenar1e
Joseph Merrick
Correctomundo
Ploid 3.0
heavyness
Beam
The Jutty
GeoNeo
Luthos
Jackson
EviLore
FunBoy
Netto-kun
suEcide
bbyybb
Zaptruder
aDDiKt24
Twinduct
A Link to the Snitch
Mr_Elysia
E-Mercenary
Sanjay
questionmark
ーーToMmYーー
Pomegranate
Lyphen
GWX
dsmoke1986
crazy monkey
-Silver-
Deadly Monk
Captain N. Tenneal
Krauser Kat
bug_42
Zefah
MightyHedgehog
MYE
choaffable
QP3

Just checked Sequence out, and it looks fabulous :D .... but is there like a post count minimum or join date for receiving such an offer? (I mainly lurk :p) I hope not!

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
No, really. If I ever do finish a project and attempt to sell it, this is a nice double whammy of being an awesome guy to a community you love while getting the word out to the people that might spread the love.

On that alone, I commend you. If the game is awesome on top of that, I'll definitely donate. Best of luck to you.

Chris R

I'll still grab a copy anyways. Loved seeing the progress of the game over the course of it being developed. Congratulations, can't wait to finally play this game, and thanks for sharing it with us!

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Cheesemeister said:
Thus far, the following users have NOT requested a key due to a lack of titles in their posts.

Now do a list (running) for all the people that read the OP and are getting games. ;)

Azih

Bringing all the lurkers out. Good job dude.

Also we are a bunch of freeloaders. Everyone better donate something.

Imbarkus

As Sartre noted in his contemplation on Hell in No Exit, the true horror is other members.
of you. If I like it I will haiku review it on the bitmobs.

Top Bottom