• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Steam copy of Sequence ($4.99) for every single member of GAF [Last chance!]

Porkepik

Thx for this opportunity. Rhythm and RPG are my favorite kind of games, I should love it, I f I do i'll make a donation for sure

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
One of you plebs with a n4g account, post this up there. Quality marketing tactic that should be rewarded.

Volodja

This is very nice of you. I was on the fence and now the trouble is solved. Will probably end up donating the 5 dollars somewhere down the line.

svegis

This is a kind gesture, thank you!
Been looking forward for this title since the launch trailer, I really like the look of it.
Will definitely gift it forward to honor this thread to people who likes/might like the genre.

Cowie

But I'm not digging through 50+ pages to see if you answered that!

Thanks super much -- I was really interested in picking this game up, but I'll wait until I beat it to see if I want to donate more than what I was going to have to pay.

(Disclaimer: If I find this game in my steam queue 4 months from now and realize in horror that it was eaten by the backlog monster, I may donate without finishing it.)

<3

Top Bottom