• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Steam copy of Sequence ($4.99) for every single member of GAF [Last chance!]

kswiston

You are a generous person. If I end up liking the game, I will make sure to gift it to some of the people on my Steam Friend's list this holiday season.

MrBig

I love the idea behind the game and the art is absolutely fantastic. I would be glad to play another game made by a gaffer.

VandalD

I haven't seen this anywhere, but it looks very interesting and I'd love to give it a try. Very cool thing you're doing here. Will definitely follow your suggested pay method.

This might very well be what finally pushes me to get Steam. I love rythm games, and I loved the sense of humor in your youtube videos. Gimme code please, and thank you!

nullset2

Seriously, more developers should be like this. I hope to donate soon.

Also, I love anything that's rhythm-related so this comes as a very, very pleasant surprise. Thank you again.

(juniors aren't excluded from this, are they)

challen

I just wanted to say congratulations for having such a successful first time game. I will keep an eye out for your future games!

Top Bottom