• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Steam copy of Sequence ($4.99) for every single member of GAF [Last chance!]

this is just plain awesome of you. i was really intrigued by the crazy unique concept and positive impressions the xbox version got around here. the sheer volume of people who'll now get to experience it should do wonders for your gaf goty standing and word of mouth in general.

thanks!

I'd love to try this out!

Question though, and i haven't read through all 75 pages of the thread so forgive me if it's been answered, but the second trailer makes note that the XBLA version uses guitar controllers - is there any way to do that with the Steam version? Maybe plugging in those little USB dongles that come with the PS3 versions or using whatever bluetooth connection the controllers use on Xbox?

I know what Feep is REALLY up to. He isn't trying to promote his game and be generous to the community, no, that's not it at all. He just wants to set a GAF record for most unique posters in one thread! I see through your deceit finally!

RustyO

Wow, awesome gesture, and I hope it is returned in kind.

Just checked out the OT, alas, no indie games in OzLand otherwise I'd check it on the XBox.

I'm going to treat this like a demo, if I like, then I'll pay the full price.

Top Bottom